Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The first of many.............I hope



This is my first attempt at blogging and sharing my experiences
                                                as I navigate through a digital world,


That, to put it mildly is, shark infested and full of dangers everywhere.

Over the years I've learned a few tips and tricks,
                                                and now this blog is my modest attempt 
                                                              to put it all into a coherent format.


God willing it will be successful and help it's readers to avoid some of the pitfalls
                                                and reap some of the benefits of our shared digital landscape.



I hope to post articles about the things that are near and dear to me.



That is saving money, the state of the Union, or lack thereof,
                                                the world we live in and of course any
                                                                     and all things digital and hi-tech.

I promise to offer you insight, good advice, great links and stimulating reading.


I would like to thank anyone who is interested in reading my blog 

  1.                                                                     and following it's progress in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment